Friday, July 21, 2006

Vacation

Neonatal Doc is going on vacation. Yes! I'll be on vacation for about nine days. While on vacation, I don't plan to write any new posts. However, if I can find a working wi-fi spot in the burg we're going to, I'll still try to post something every couple of days. They might be reruns of old posts, from when no one was reading me, or maybe I'll just tell some jokes or something.

If I can't find a working wi-fi spot, then I'll see you in nine days. Have a great week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Surgeon In My Dreams said...

May you have a completely restful and refreshing break! Have fun and stay safe...for your patients...for your readers.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Ex Utero said...

Have a great time!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Dream Mom said...

Have a good vacation!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home