Sunday, July 23, 2006

Vacation II

Instead of creating original posts while on vacation, I'm having fun with some other things. Today I'd like to quote some excerpts from actual court transcripts, as taken from Uncle John's Great Big Bathroom Reader. I think they're kind of funny, which is appropriate, since my experience with the the legal system is that it's much closer to theater of the absurd than cinema verite.

Q: "What did he say?"
A: "About that? All the way back he - I've never been called so many names."
Q: "You're not married, I take it."

Q: "What is the meaning of sperm being present?"
A: "It indicates intercourse. "
Q: "Male sperm?"
A: "That is the only kind I know."

Q: "And lastly, Gary, all your responses must be oral. Okay?"
A: "Oral."
Q: "How old are you?"
A: "Oral."

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Lebowski Store said...

As I don't have an email address for you, forgive me for reminding you this way that pediatric grand rounds is going up this coming weekend. If you can put down the margarita for long enough to send a link, you might consider sending a shout?

best,

Flea

8:42 AM  
Blogger Ex Utero said...

I nearly wet my pants!

Oral!

Too funny.

12:46 PM  
Blogger neonataldoc said...

I may be blogging, but I'm not thinking about it much.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I loved those.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home