Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cheesy

Today is a departure from our usual fare. Maria of intueri.org has organized The Literary Cheese Wheel, challenging some of us to write the cheesiest, dorkiest piece we can about one entity meeting another. For some reason, I took her up on it. Here goes:

Sperm Meets Egg

"Hey, big gal, you beautiful, bouncing piece of protoplasm, can you let your force field down so I can feverishly fertilize you?"

"Hi there, little man, I've had a million other guys like you ask me the same thing. How do I know you're the right one?"

"Just look at me! I'm cute and all my chromosomes are in the right place, with no extra little bits hanging around. And I really like your curves...will you be mine?"

"Hmmm, you do seemed lined up well and you have a really nice tail. Okay, you won the lottery! Walk those juicy genes my way, handsome."

"Whoa, not so fast, little lady, I have some questions for you now. How do I know you won't split in two after a couple of cell divisions and make me into twins or triplets? The world can only handle one of me at a time."

"You gotta have faith, man. I'm a one sperm per person kind of gal."

"Okay, here goes.... wow, it is really cool in here! Who does your decorating?"

"Enough chitchat, boyfriend, it's time to ride down that big Fallopian freeway. Let's multiply while we ride!"

"I'm with you, pretty mama. Can't wait to divide!"

****

Overheard 3, 6, and 9 days later: "Are we there yet? Are we there?"


P.S. Grand Rounds is up somewhere....oh yeah, it's at Medviews.


6 Comments:

Blogger Dream Mom said...

Cute, and kinda hot too:)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ex Utero said...

Bravo! NeoDoc, I knew you had it in you.

Made me smile.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I loved that!

- Lynn/lynnbee.net

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute... and an excellent topic of choice for you. ;) Thanks for participating in the cheese wheel. :)

10:43 PM  
Blogger Fat Doctor said...

Niiiiice!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous price per head service said...

That is very good comment you shared.Thank you so much that for you shared those things with us.Im wishing you to carry on with ur achivments.All the best.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home