Four jobs I have had in my life:
2. General pediatrician
3. Orderly/nurse's aide
4. Farmhand on a produce farm
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Magnificent. "I want to be with you in the desert."
2. What's Up, Doc? Keep an eye on the plaid suitcases.
3. While You Were Sleeping. Awww. Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman are so cute together.
4. Pride and Prejudice (2005 version). Kiera Knightley makes a great Lizzy.
Four websites I visit regularly:
1. Comcast.net. My home page.
2. Napster. Now that it's legal.
3. Tracksy.com. What can I say? The egotistical part of me wants to know how many hits I'm getting.
4. Blogger.com. For obvious reasons. I would like to read other websites and blogs more, but the truth is that by the time I'm done writing posts and answering comments, I don't have much time for more cyberspace activities.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice cream with caramel sauce.
2. Ice cream with hot fudge.
3. Ice cream with strawberries.
4. Did I mention I like ice cream?
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. If you've been there, you'll know why I choose it.
2. Swimming in any of the Great Lakes, on a warm summer's day.
3. Any place I can spend time with, play with, and enjoy my kids.
4. Right here. I like my home.
Four most wonderful places I have been.
1. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Go there. You'll see why.
2. Zugspitze, in the German Alps.
3. Highway 1, California.
4. A Blue Man group show. I caught their act in Chicago - great entertainment.
Four books I could read over and over:
1. The Remains of the Day -Kazuo Ishiguro. A wonderfully subtle story of regret.
2. Life of Pi - Yann Martel. The best ending of any book ever.
3. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee. Hey, Boo.
4. Any of the Rumpole of the Bailey Omnibuses - John Mortimer. I not only could, I do read these over and over.
Four songs I could listen to over and over: Only four?
1. A Case of You - Joni Mitchell
2. Tell Me on a Sunday - Andrew Lloyd Webber, especially the version sung by Sarah Brightman
3. Dance Away - Roxy Music
4. Just about any of the choruses from Handel's Messiah
Four reasons I blog:
1. I like to write and see how the words come out.
2. I get a kick out of knowing that people all over the world might read my stuff.
3. It's mental weight lifting and keeps my mind off more depressing things.
4. I didn't realize this when I started blogging, but I really like seeing the comments and hearing from so many interesting people.
Four people to tag:
Hmmm. Flea, Fat Doctor and Barbados Butterfly have already been tagged....
1. Geek Nurse - I know you're shut down, but can you come out of hibernation for a friendly game? Maybe under a different name? Send us a sign.
2. Dream Mom - Come on out and play, girl.
3. Blogborygmi - Let's see what the master of Grand Rounds has to say for himself, especially after his wicked April fool's day post.
4. Judy at Tiggers Don't Jump - Hey, she's a NICU nurse.
For my next post, it's back to our regularly scheduled programming.